Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby, baby~~

I went back to my old house to move my stuffs to the new house last week. What can I saw was dust covered everything and before going back, I found something interesting from the desert, which is my old photo, when I was a baby, kindergarden and primary school. Memory fills my head when I saw my photos and I found that, how cute I am when I was a baby~

Maybe you can say Imma narcissist or syok sendiri, but I fall in love with this baby since the first view, he is like someone I do not know and I never met before. I can’t believe that the baby is me actually. Even, my brother feels curious and said: ‘this is definitely not you’ and I don’t know how to answer.

Now, the picture was set beside my bed, every night look at another “me” before sleep. In fact, I love baby, don’t think that I am a crazy guy with psycho problems who forget to take his medicine. Just a sharing moment~ Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment